The MetronMind Product
Cutting Edge Technology
We were the first to bring neural network features to a veterinary imaging product (introduced at 2017 AAEP). We have been the leader in measuring the hoof since 1999. Our hoof measurement system is protected by a US Patent. Our system is in use at dozens of research universities around the world and has been used in many published research papers. We have sold over 3000 seats of our software around the world.
We are proponents of evidence-based hoof care. We hope we can play a small part in that endeavor. We hope to bring more science and rationality to the care of the horse and the hoof in particular. Its time for all practitioners to raise their game to the next level.
Time For A New Approach
In the video below, MetronMind is receiving DICOM images sent to it and processing them automatically…
If your DR or CR system was purchased in the past 10 years, it has the ability to DICOM-send images to MetronMind. MetronMind also allows you to
* Create formatted multi-page image-based reports
* Post images and reports to MetronWebViewer where your clients can log in and see them
* Voice annotate images and upload your voiced comments to MetronWebViewer
* Make your own additional measurements and mark-up on the images
* Dump data from images to Excel spreadsheets for research uses
* Create overlays: radiograph and photo - for a great client-education image
* Create morphs -- a video clip showing the change from 'before' to 'after'
* 3-D models of bones and a Virtual Hoof for client education
More Advanced Features
The requirements for the PC running MetronMind:
^ Screen resolution of 1920 X 1080
^ Intel i7 processor (with at least 4 cores)
^ 16 GB of RAM (32 GB is even better)
^ 1 TB disk (minimum)
^ Touch Screen capability is nice for some users
^ Other 'standard' things: internal Wi-Fi adaptor, USB 3.0 ports, etc.
MetronMind can be purchased from us or from one of our distributors.
Hardware Kit (Blocks, EponaCam, etc)
One year of support
Up to 2 ViewStation licenses
Please send e-mail enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org